Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers/clients at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures. In order to achieve these aims, we have developed and subsequently implement a Quality Policy whereby company management is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Develop and improve its Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001:2008;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS; and,
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Our management also has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction;
- Communicating throughout the company the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Establishing the Quality Policy and its objectives;
- Constantly monitoring the company’s quality performance and implementing improvements when appropriate;
- Ensuring that management periodically reviews the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the QMS; and,
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
As a company committed to quality, we are obliged to ensure that our Quality Policy is fully and completely understood by our employees and that the supporting procedures to the policy are implemented and maintained at all times.
The policy is reviewed annually to ensure its continuing stability and, if necessary, revised to take into account changes in the organisational structure and/or legislation. The ultimate responsibility for quality in the company is that of Mr. J. Byrne, Managing Director. As with all company policies, copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.