New Build Beaver Road School, Manchester
End User: Beaver Road School
Contract Duration: February 2018 – August 2018
Contract Value (Labour, Plant and Materials): £790,000
Project Description: Undertaking all groundworks and surfacing for a new build school consisting of:
- Reduced Level/Foundation excavations and removing from site.
- Formation of steel reinforcement cages for ground beams.
- Pouring concrete to ground beams.
- All underground drainage including pipework, manholes and attenuation tanks.
- All new service ducting within site boundary.
- Filling to formation level with imported 6F2 and MOT Type 1.
- Compaction of all imported material.
- Laying Tarmac Multicolor Red and Green for new MUGA Pitches.
- Laying tarmac to all new roads and car park areas.
- Laying permeable tarmac footpaths within tree protection zones.
- Installation of all new site furniture – Bollards, Bike Shelters and Door Barriers.
Work With Us
At Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd we pride ourselves on our competitive rates, professionalism and the quality of service we provide to our clients and their customers. Since commencing trade, we have developed a reputation for, and have a proven track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget suited to you.
If you would like to work with us please feel free to get in touch with us to find out more.