Amazon Multi-Storey Car Park, Bolton
Huber Car Park Systems
End User: Amazon
Contract Duration: September 2017 – April 2018
Contract Value (Labour, Plant and Materials): £840,000
Project Description: Undertaking all groundworks for the construction of a new multi-storey car park consisting of;
- Bulk/Reduced Level/Foundation excavations and removing from site.
- Formation of steel reinforcement cages for foundations.
- Pouring concrete to foundations.
- Forming In-Situ concrete retaining walls.
- All underground drainage including pipework, manholes and interceptors.
- All new service ducting within the car park.
- Filling to formation level with imported 6F2 and MOT Type 1.
- Compaction of all imported material.
- Laying of approximately 3900m2 of 80mm block paving.
Work With Us
At Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd we pride ourselves on our competitive rates, professionalism and the quality of service we provide to our clients and their customers. Since commencing trade, we have developed a reputation for, and have a proven track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget suited to you.
If you would like to work with us please feel free to get in touch with us to find out more.