Company Evolvement & Capabilities
Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. is a rapidly expanding company and has grown from a small family run business since its inception in March 2003 to a major and very reputable construction and civil engineering company at this present time.
In order to accommodate our expanding business and operations, we have recently moved to a larger office and site location in Manchester to cater for our larger portfolio of clients and customers, enhance our professional appearance and services, and to be more accessible to our works in progress and clients.
Based in Manchester, Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. predominantly operates in the North West of England but has also undertaken work in other areas such as Birmingham, Merseyside, Yorkshire and North Wales.
In our workforce, we have both the capability and capacity to undertake major contracts in both the public and private sectors with our clients ranging from local authorities, housing associations and schools to national retailers, environmental agencies and principal contractors.
We pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation for, quality workmanship and excellent service, both of which have been built on a collated workforce experience of more than 30 years.
We have extensive experience in the provision of civil engineering services and all our work is undertaken by a highly skilled and competent workforce thus assuring the highest standards in workmanship and quality of end deliverable.
The company currently employees around 35 direct employees, and utilises contractors and sub-contractors, as and when necessary.
Since commencing trading in 2003, Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd has seen its annual turnover in excess of £5 million plus in 2019.
The company has also seen significant growth in their workforce during the same period and now employees something in the region of 40 direct employees.
As a result of our continued growth, we have also seen a substantial increase in the number and size (in terms of monetary value and scope of work) of contracts that we now manage and undertake.
Accreditation’s & Certifications
Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. is accredited to/certified with the following organisations/affiliations:
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS): An established market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK and accreditation with whom ensures that we comply with, and sufficiently manage, current basic health and safety legislation.
- International Accreditation Board/Certified Quality Systems Ltd./International Organisation of Standardisation for ISO 9001:2015: The most widely recognised quality management standard and certification with whom/which provides assurance to potential customers that quality management and assurance is at the forefront of our business.
- International Accreditation Board/Certified Quality Systems Ltd./International Organisation of Standardisation for ISO 14001:2015: The standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS), the aim of which is to reduce to reduce the environmental footprint of our business and to decrease the pollution and waste our business generates.
- Constructionline: The UK’s largest register of pre-qualified construction services and certification with which demonstrates that Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. meets the pre-qualification requirements appropriate to the public and private sector procurement.
- Environmental Agency: Certification with whom is required for the disposal of waste.
Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd. are extremely proud of their record that, since commencing trading in 2003, they have not had one reportable incident/accident where either their staff, contractors/sub-contractors or members of the public, have sustained personal injuries as a result of their work activities and/or housekeeping.
This proud and highly commendable record is testimony to the competency and workmanship of our workforce and is recognised and applauded by the company and its clients/customers.
Work With Us
At Byrne Civil Solutions Ltd we pride ourselves on our competitive rates, professionalism and the quality of service we provide to our clients and their customers. Since commencing trade, we have developed a reputation for, and have a proven track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget suited to you.
If you would like to work with us please feel free to get in touch with us to find out more.